You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vitcho is a dish cooked canned individually mounted on its own freestanding cooker disposable cutlery and accompanied disposable towel.
This unique process offers all guarantees of hygiene , reliability and security.
Practice ! For hiking, at sporting or cultural events for professionals in the emergency , wilderness , Vitcho is used wherever it is not possible to heat a meal .
It is delicious in its packaging with cutlery and napkin included.
Economy ! Giving the opportunity to eat a hot meal in all circumstances Vitcho advantageously replaces the extra meals.
Fashion Jobs :
- Without opening the package, return the box. Remove the pre-cut dotted at the bottom of the box.
- Press firmly with your thumbs at the location of this cut .
- Putting box to place the file on a resistant rigid support to heat ( 50 ° c) -
- Wait for 10 minutes ( the release of steam is normal).
- Open the packaging, remove the lid of the tray , mix and enjoy
Ingredients used: vegetables: carrots (21%) , potatoes (17% ), onions , beef (30 %), water , salt, wheat dextrose , stabilizer: E451i sauce : water , red wine, modified starch potatoes , onions, armagnac ( E4510b dye) , lard , flavorings , sugar, flavoring , coloring: caramel.
Contains celery , gluten, eggs milk, sulphites and possible traces of mustard, soy .
Life 2 years in original packaging
|Physio-chimiques||en g pour 100 g|
|Valeur énergétique Kjoule||317.6|
|Valeur énergétique Kcal||75.2|