You have no items in your shopping cart.
A perfect harness for beginners and groups.
The Topaz features a single bright orange tie-in point and pre-threaded buckles with special plastic keepers that prevent the webbing from being removed from the buckle.
Sliding padding on the waist and legs allows for a fine-tuned fit on a large range of body shapes and sizes.
The simplicity, comfort and low cost make this an excellent choice for climbing gyms, rope courses, and via ferrata.
- One size fits all
- Sliding padding on the waist and legs
- 3 mm perforated EVA foam
- Pre-Threaded Auto-Locking Buckles with special safety keepers
- 2 webbing reinforced gear loops and a chalk bag loop
- Patented Flat Link elastic straps connecting the waist and legs
- Single Color-Coded Tie-In Point
|Use||Rock climbing, group, Via Ferrata|
|specificity||Pre-Threaded Auto-Locking Buckles with special safety keepers|