You have no items in your shopping cart.
The topographic maps editions Prames concern the Spanish side of the Pyrenees.
The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park map is to scale 1/25000. This trail map is co-published with IGN.
The tour guide gathers information about :
- The city between the Ebro Valley and the nearby deserts.
- The history of the city, step by step, site plans, this
- Many illustrations (photos and watercolors, drawings 3D
It includes 11 detailed routes such as :
- The Basilica of Pilar, the castle Aljaferia, Cathedral (Seo) ...
- Tapas and shopping, ...
- A comprehensive guide to this city of nearly one million inhabitants, the fifth of Spain.
|Various information||Comprend une carte de Topo et un guide Excursions|