You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Expert Greenvert Sock Skating in Monnet is synonymous with technological and ecological sock.
The manufacturer said the philosophy offers a sock in its range Greenvert. This range is based on the eco aces son 100% from natural, renewable or recycled.
The Expert Greenvert Skating is a top model for Nordic skiing. Engineers have specially developed this sock for better feel to the relief of the track with a thin sole.
Its sole fine Merino wool and silk enhances its appearance and breathable thermorégulant. The manufacturer has strengthened the internal and external malleolus. On the other hand, the tightening ankle and arch prevents the sliding of the sock inside the shoe. A unique advantage!
This product, extracted chains of productions Montceau les Mines, you will satisfy your desire for comfort with its sole terry reinforced.
Medium Thickness : This feature corresponds to a total versatility.
Technology Off (Optimum Fit Foot): Tightening the arch and ankle - Maintain exactly the sock - Optimizes heating
ERGO'TECHNICITY System : Accuracy and ergonomics that ensure optimum control of your movements:
- The heel formed: True 3D knitting.
- The heel and toe reinforcements
- The edge SOFT: fits all the sizes!
- The size adjusted to the foot for the perfect fit ....
AES - Ergonomic Adaptive System : Integrated into the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high-intensity sports:
- Reinforced high heel
- Reinforced edge
- Reinforced tibia
- Reinforced side
- Ergonomic Foot Left / Right foot
3LS - 3 Layer System : Knitting in 3 layers:
- The central frame provides strength Polyamide, dimensional stability and transfers moisture outwards. This frame is the backbone of the product.
- The outer material protects against thermorégulante external elements: it is a heat shield.
- The inner layer of terry: creates a cushion that provides cushioning, comfort and the Thermal.
Guarantee: a quality brand with rigorous production and fiber selection
|Composition||Polyamide 51% - Polyester 25 % - Laine 17 % - Soie 7 %|