You have no items in your shopping cart.
Running compression sock that is a high-tech product made with the knowledge of Monnet and CEP system.
CEP is a functional socks for sport, including the patented compression brings a scientifically proven a substantial improvement in performance.
This model is dedicated to its ergonomics to the practice of the race. It has become a reference in the world of Marathon and Triathlon.
The engineers have adapted to the specific constraints linked to the practice of Running. CEP technology increases blood flow in the arteries of the rest 30% to 40% during exercise.
This knee-high compression offers certain characteristics :
- Right foot / left foot
- IPS: Integrated Power with exclusive knitting and compression scientifically proven
- CellTex ®: special treatment of the fiber (without chemicals) facilitates the biological activation of skin and provides comfort and thermal regulation
- Support Achilles tendon : protection and prevention of irritation
- Padded insock: prevents irritation at pressure points
- Ventilation channels
- 3D: Perfect fit to the anatomy of the foot through a manufacturing process in 3 dimensions
For any technical explanation, please visit the following link: http://www.balade-rando-pyrenees.com/dossiers/materiel-de-rando.html
Medi Compression technology (made in germany since 1951)
Compression socks reduce the risk of injury sheathing muscles:
Shin splints : the sock reduces muscle vibration and improves oxygenation. It thus promotes recovery
Calf cramps : increasing oxygenation helps optimize muscle metabolism in particular the reduction of lactic acid.
Achilles tendon : Improved oxygenation support and protection with fleece
How to choose your compression socks?
- The selection criterion is the circumference measured at the height of your calf, that is :
Size Compression Socks
|Woman calf diameter|
|25 - 31 cm||32 - 38 cm||39 - 44 cm|
|Male calf diameter|
|32 - 38 cm||39 - 44 cm||45 - 50 cm|
|Use||Course, Marathon, Triathlon|
|Composition||85% polyamide - 15% élasthanne|