You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Sock Kid Pilot is the property of children as its name suggests.
The manufacturer makes this product Monnet French respecting, as always, a sock European quality standards (no surprises).
It is guaranteed to be a good nature of our activities darlings.
Engineers have focused on characteristics: warmth, comfort and thermoregulation.
The Pilot Kid is the most expensive sock range but with its Merino wool is a winter use without constraint.
Most of the Pilot Kid :
- MERINO Wool and Acrylic tibia and calf protection
- MERINO Wool and Acrylic terry loop sole
- Air flow channel
- Malleolus protection pad
- High heel protection pad
Thickness Medium : Thickness is the most versatile, so suitable for all requirements.
ERGO'TECHNICITY System : Accuracy and ergonomics that ensure optimum control of your movements:
- The heel formed: True 3D knitting.
- The heel and toe reinforcements
- The edge SOFT: fits all the sizes!
- The size adjusted to the foot for the perfect fit ....
AES - Ergonomic Adaptive System : Integrated into the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high-intensity sports:
- Reinforced high heel
- Reinforced edge
- Reinforced tibia
- Reinforced side
- Ergonomic Foot Left / Right foot
OFF - Optimum Fit Foot : Tightening arch and ankle: accurately maintain the sock optimizes fit.
3LS - 3 Layer System : Knitting in 3 layers:
- The central frame provides strength Polyamide, dimensional stability and transfers moisture outwards. This frame is the backbone of the product.
- The outer material protects against thermorégulante external elements: it is a heat shield.
- The inner layer of terry: creates a cushion that provides cushioning, comfort and the Thermal.
Guarantee: a quality brand with rigorous production and fiber selection
|Composition||Laine 27% - Acrylique 27% - Polyamide 19% - Elasthanne 15% - Polyester 12%|