You have no items in your shopping cart.
Celeste shoe is a shoe manufacturer Garmont Women designed for skiing.
It comes from the same mold Cosmos, male, and has the same properties. The difference is at the user, Celeste suitable for skiers lighter than its twin.
She is new to the 2012-2013 season expected by experts.
Technical design corresponds to long excursions requiring the use of a powerful and lightweight shoe.
It will undoubtedly be the attraction this year with its closing system 4 hooks. The Celeste is harmonious in its realization, it manages to offer hikers demanding a great lightness associated with the performance of a shoe 4 hooks.
The Celeste is the perfect shoe for skiing trails, it offers the same performance uphill and downhill.
Garmont coupling ensures this shoe bootie with Comfort Fit EZ, anatomical and comfortable, combining warmth feeling of gliding ride comfort. This liner can be thermoformed for those concerned customization.
- Hull: Grilamid ®
- Flex Index: 120 AT
- Width 27.5: 103.5 mm
- Movement of the necklace: 60 ⁰
- Liner: EZ Fit Woman PowerLite
- Tightening 4 hooks lightweight magnesium + Power Strap
- Weight: 1250 g (size 24.5)
- Man Mondopoint size: MP 23 to 27.5
- Frontal inclination: 11.5, 13 degrees + free for walking
- System: ISO Touring (UNI)
- TECH (TECH signifies compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit ®-type connections.)
The shell :
- PowerLite boots are constructed from Grilamid ®, lightweight and rigid, the ideal material for a thin, lightweight design.
- Full-length dual-density Vibram ® rubber outsole ski mountaineering covers the instep area for maximum grip when scrambling over rocks. Dual-density composition uses black, firmer rubber around the perimeter of the sole for durability and superior edge power step-in bindings. Abdomen soft red rubber of the sole provides maximum traction.
- Inserts are developed shock absorber insole + PU ins H23erts in the shell that acts as a shock absorber for skiing, add insulation, comfort and increased feeling of skiing.
- PowerLite part, inspired by our design Webframe uses reinforcing ribs throughout the shell and cuff to give maximum rigidity while maintaining the incredibly light weight.
- Fit the new EZ Liner PowerLite provides immediate comfort out of the box. These are the best liners in the world. They are comfortable without thermoforming, but are 100% thermoformable for those who want further customization. The exterior skin using a bi-elastic Lycra for durability and a more ergonomic fit.
- Magnesium and micro-adjustable buckles Ergal give minimum weight and maximum durability and use Garmont Wide Open design maximizes movement between open and closed.
- EZ open loop straps are easy to manage, link road for a quick and easy, wide open entry and exit.
- EZ Lock buckle catches loops cufflinks in place during operation.
- The ultra-lightweight, streamlined walk mechanism is built into the cuff to protect against damage.
- The Lean Forward adjustable 4-loop models allows the skier to personalize the forward tilt positions with two easily adjustable. Once adjusted, a flick of the lever changes the operating modes of skiing without having to search for the right position.
- An asymmetric spoiler models men medial supports and rearwardly.
- The ergonomic bracket is elegant, discreet and streamlined.
|Weight||1250 g (taille 24.5)|
|Range||Ski de Randonnée|
|specificity||Nouveauté 2013, Chausson Ez Fit, 4 crochets, femme|
|Use||Ski de Randonnée, Ski|
|Various information||Pour disponibilité nous contacter|