You have no items in your shopping cart.
High performance and Technical boot, particularly studied and made for high altitude expeditions.
Structured on three layers to achieve the maximum thermal insulation on extreme situations.
The removable innerboot offers maximum comfort and thermal insulation on the lowest temperature.
Easy fastener system and highly comfortable innerboot. Insulate Vibram® sole automatic crampons compatible.
Product Features :
- Removable Footbed with thermal insulation
- Upper: Reinforced high strength nylon
- Gaiter: Cordura® + high abrasion resistant fabric
- Lining: PE and aluminium
- Protections: Rubber rand
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh+Active Carbons. Removable footbed with anti-perspiration anti/odour action. Top comfort thank to the CRISPI® 3D Construction.
- Sole: Cramponable Vibram® with shock-absorbing midsole
|Tradition combined with Technology; the perfect connection between torsion rigidity and flexibility achieved thanks to a mechanical process that wraps the comfortable and soft part of the upper to the insole frame.|
|The first Vibram® sole was launched in the market in 1937 and quickly became famous all over the world for quality, performance and safety. Vibram® is today a guarantee to end users and the world leader in rubber soles for outdoor boots.|
|Range||Outdoor / Expedition|
|Use||Haute Montagne - Hiver|
|Various information||Reinforced Nylon-Cordura-Kevlar|