You have no items in your shopping cart.
The shoe light and versatile, hikers and mountaineers, version was called the Vetta GTX MNT More from Garmont.
More MNT Vetta GTX is ideal for mountain hiking. It is semi auto crampon, it allows for these followers glacier walking.
This shoe is extremely comfortable for long runs all providing good rigidity necessary for the use of crampons.
Novelty in 2013, apart from its color change, just the new Vibram ® Maton.
The design of this shoe benefit the liner Gore-Tex ®.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- 1.8 mm Suede for better abrasion resistance and light weight
- Extra rubber toe box protects the upper in the fore and mid-foot area; additional rubber protection in the heel area
- G-beneFIT construction
- Soft mesh collar offers comfort and keeps out debris
- Hook and eyelet hardware, tape webbing at the instep
- Lace to the toe closure for foot security while bouldering and scrambling
- GORE-TEX ® Sierra lining for waterproof / breathable protection
Technical Sole Features :
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole for crampon rigidity
- Tri - density microporous rubber for better compression resistance
- medium density ensures comfort (grey layer)
- firm density provides stability (yellow layer)
- very firm density enhances climbing performance(red layer)
- PU inserts at the heel allow both crampon security and shock absorption
- New Vibram ® Maton outsole