You have no items in your shopping cart.
This shoe Patrouilleur II GTX is a shoe mountain par excellence with his ankle height. It is ideal for mountain professionals.
Garmont worked to increase ankle support without adding unnecessary weight.
The Patrouilleur II GTX is a leather boot ideal for wet conditions and high mountains.
This is a shoe with a rigid watertight which is semi crampon.
The new Vibram ® Nepal outsole offers an amazing grip on uneven terrain and rocky.
This corresponds to shoe leather "backpackers" paths of outdoor activities who wish to retain their lasting shoe.
Patrouilleur II GTX shoe is Gore-Tex ® lining.
Technical Specifications of the shoe :
- 2.8mm one piece Perwanger® leather provides dependable durability
- 360° climbing rubber rand for great abrasion resistance
- G-beneFIT construction
- Lace lock allows precise lacing tension
- Tappe webbing lacing and hook hardware
- Soft collar provides comfort and debris protection
- Double tongue for water and debris protection and enhanced fit
- Gore-Tex® lining for waterproof protection and breathability.
Specifications of Sole :
- Frame Flex Mid insole for crampon rigidity
- Bi-microporous rubber layer for comfort (darker grey) plus stability (light grey)
- Tech PU inserts at heel allow both crampon security and shock absorption
- Vibram® Népal outsole
|specificity||Cuir, haute, maintien tibia, ...|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Sentier, Chasse, Bois, Pêche, Glacier ...|
|Various information||Sur Commande|