You have no items in your shopping cart.
The shoe Sticky Beast is a great approach shoe manufacturer Garmont.
She is inspired by technology "bare foot" to meet a principal characteristics: well-being. The designer team has taken a particular view of the side profile with a concern for successful design and urban use.
It is intended approach and return peaks but suitable for many activities running.
Ability of adhesion is improved by the use of Vibram ® SuperTrek.
This shoe is a comfort with unprecedented integration into the design of the sole system of Vibram ® Vibram ® Friction and Q973.
Shoes Features :
- 1.6mm suede leather, waterproof
- Rubber insert protects the tip of the fingers and increases the resistance to abrasion, the skin in the back baycast
- Eyelets for laces
- Very soft collar
- New tab leather construction
- Construction ADD
- PU sole antiperspirant and odor
- New quick-drying coating
- Two density EVA midsole for shock absorption and cushioning. Density stiffer for better stability on the foot.
- PU rod for stability in the heel and arch of control, but has good flexibility in the forefoot.
- Vibram ® Q973: made member, excellent grip, reliable tessellation
Garmont design :
Garmont working on a specific program: Anatomically Directed Design.
The foot is an extremely complex anatomic structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Garmont has always respected the feet of its users, their anatomy and needs for comfort, mobility and foot protection.
Garmont is anatomically directed design by encouraging the foot to use its own natural ability to:
- Stabilize its course
- Absorb shocks
- Propel with efficiency
It also provides an improved fit approximating the typical characteristics of asymmetric feet.
Of course, all materials and components used in our boots offer these benefits in the traditional manner. But also by their application and how to design our ranges that layer to the shape of the foot healthy and function, the foot is encouraged to exercise these duties to the best of his abilities.
FMA FIRST or metatarsal Housing : More room for the big toe.
- Advantage: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the toe - greater comfort.
- Freedom for this toe allows for a mechanism that provides propulsion for the stability, cushioning and effective by the foot.
ASYMMETRIC or ACS System of Closure : lacing forefoot running through the foot at an angle similar to the joints of the toes.
- Benefit: Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot.
- LTP and Lateral Post Language: the lateral half of the tongue is thickened.
- Advantage: Provides a more intimate anatomical fit, thus leading to better control and stability.
- Less language drift.
DMP DIFFERENTIAL MALEOLAR Pads: medial heel cushions that are asymmetrical side, as most are anklebones.
- Advantage: Compliments heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around anklebones.
- ASYMMETRIC ACH or cuff height: height of the asymmetric rotator mediolateral.
- Advantage: lower cuff on the lateral side for comfort during heel strike.
- Taller on the medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to help resist lateral ankle sprains.
|specificity||système Vibram ®Friction , Vibram ® Q973,|
|Use||Montagne, Urbaine, Balade, Quotidienne, ...|