You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmont worked on the construction of synthetic textile 3 dimensions to increase abrasion resistance. It is made entirely of synthetic materials.
The shoe Icon Lite GTX is dedicated to hiking and trekking in the highlands with its semi-rigid design.
The rigid crampons emphasize safety. It offers a very good rate of isolation, this quality makes it usable from spring to fall without worry.
It is as often in products Garmont comfortable to use.
Product Features :
- three-dimensional polyamide and Cordura ® for better resistance to abrasion than the instantaneous adjustment, light weight
- 360 ° climbing rubber rand for better abrasion resistance and protection.
- Soft padding inside collar for a better fit in the leg, protection against debris and comfort
- Lace lock strap to the instep takes the heel to the rear of the boot
- Lace lock, hook strap and cuff combine to provide reliability lace closure system
- Lace to toe and double the language for a customizable fit
- Sierra Gore-Tex ® for waterproof / breathable quality
Sole Specifications :
- Mid Flex Frame (nylon only) outsole cleat compatibility
- PU insert in the heel area absorbs shock
- Tri-density microporous rubber for better resistance to compression
- Tech PU inserts in heel provide both security and crampons shock absorption
- Vibram ® Mulaz
|specificity||Confort, Polyvalence, matériaux synthétiques,...|
|Use||randonnée, trekking en moyenne montagne|