You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Peak GTX is part of the new generation of running shoes mountain.
The shoe Peak is an alternative to the famous Tower GTX now so well known, with more high-quality leather, a necklace and a heel stretch PU insert for cushioning.
His more conventional fitting volume as the famous Tower and lightness are the perfect ally with one foot retention and surprising resilience to the steps of approaches and technical trekking, via ferrata, rock racing, glacier ...
It is the versatile shoe for all practitioners mountain. The "platform" is ideal for hiking. The arrangement of spikes is sufficient for good adhesion.
This generation of progress on the shoe laces (more advanced), the rigid spikes (Infill compound 4).
- Rubber + Cordura ® improved and strengthened
- Part Polyamide 3D brings more reinforcements to the shoe while keeping a lightweight
- Large stone barrier protective coating of 2.5 mm thick
- Stretch Lycra collar lets gaganer weight of the shoe while providing a better fit and therefore better comfort
- Upper: split leather + Suede Nylon 1.8mm 3D at the lace loops and the front of the shoe for more reinforcements.
- Lining: sock seams sealed Gore-Tex ® Sierra for water resistance and breathability.
Sole Features :
- Vibram ® Mulaz known climbing area with
- Semi-rigid midsole Micropore GSA TriMicro: red density ultra rigid forefoot for better climbing performance; density gray for cushioning / comfort, and yellow density for stability.
- Infill Framlex fiberglass to provide added rigidity to the studs
- PU insert at the heel for cushioning
- Sole Replacement for semi-automatic crampons.
|specificity||Cuir, Polyvalence, Confort, Laçage,...|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, Marche,...|