You have no items in your shopping cart.
This shoe is a shoe Idaho GTX mountain par excellence with his ankle height. It is ideal for passionate mountain.
Garmont worked to increase ankle support without adding unnecessary weight.
The Idaho GTX is a leather shoe ideal for long walks. Its material guarantees a flawless durability.
Its dual density Vibram ® outsole offers features Lagorai cushioning and surprising flexibility.
Idaho GTX hikers is the most demanding and the most frequent.
It is Gore-Tex ® lining.
Technical Specifications of the shoe :
- 2,4 mm nubuk leather for better durability. It wraps and supports the foot
- Ball bearing hardware for easy and precise lacing
- Instep notch improves forward flexibility and is especially beneficial while ascending
- G-beneFIT construction
- Gore Tex® Sierra ensures waterproofness and breathability
- 360° rubber rand for additional protection and scuff resistance
Specifications of Sole :
- FrameFlex Mid insole: full width, full length support and protection
- Dual-density microporous rubber :
- medium density for a comfortable ride
- firm density for better stability
- Vibram® Lagorai outsole : deep lugs for soft surface traction, true heel for better braking. Semi blocked toe for additional durability.