You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ski boot Garmont Radium is a manufacturer of shoe man skiing to hiking.
It incorporates a new approach to the type of hull "wallet" innovation in the world of skiing.
Radium was rewarded by Backcountry Magazine in 2012.
Garmont has improved the comfort of Radium with some changes: expansion space for the toes, feet wider front and narrower heel.
They rectified with the addition of a strip of rubber behind the flap, the entry of snow in the shoe.
Radium comes the EZ Fit Rapid liner combines warmth feeling of gliding ride comfort.
The so-called "carrier sheet" is a development that is to slide the two blades, one on the other, to increase the holding ability of the foot.
- Shell: Pebax ®
- Flex Index: 130 AT
- Width 27.5: 102.5 mm
- Movement of the necklace: 45 ⁰
- Slippers: EZ Fit Rapid Man
- Closure: 4 Rapid buckles + Power Strap, Asymmetrical Spoiler +
- Weight: 1765 g (size 27.5)
- Man Mondopoint size: 25 to 30.5 MP
- Frontal inclination: 13 degrees + free for walking
- System: UNI - TECH (TECH signifies compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit ®-type connections.)
The shell :
- PowerWrap shells were developed around the foot, a measure "bootfitter" fits right out of the box.
- Their molds are trained to provide more space for the first metatarsal, ankle asymmetric correspond to a natural asymmetry.
- Support at the heel with a space for common heel spurs, width, and height was increased for a more comfortable fit.
- High overlap Flex Insert a separate injection which allows him to move with you for the walk. This multi-injected soft insert is tuned specifically for the use of models for the performance. In the absence of language to be dropped back at every step, the lower shell and cuff can operate more independently on for more freedom and improved comfort.
- Easy Entry: The top support high overlap provides a "handle" that can be transmitted to the easy entry
- The soft, silicone gasket seals water between overlapping shell on the snow and moisture. Protection has been added behind the overlap to seal even tighter.
- Multi-injection "bumpers" protect the buckles and lower shell.
- The outsole is designed for fast maximum grip with the contact surface is appropriate ISO to improve the function of step-in binding.
- The sole has lugs self-cleaning with the rubber compound single adherent and very durable.
- The toe area of maximum thickness (ISO) improves durability. It extends under the instep for protection and grip rock scrambling.
- Wide open and made earrings EZ Lock works flawlessly to facilitate a tour without restriction.
- The grand-open levers are designed with offset pivot that opens as wide as possible while they are held securely by the EZ lock loop catch.
- The strap is wide Velcro ® Power for a secure closure and broad, with pressure distribution.
- It wraps tightly around the outside of the sleeve to cause the sleeve as close as possible to the lower leg.
- Taken cuff buckle are movable to fit several sizes lower legs.
- Loops are field replaceable.
- Bomber walk mechanism is clean, simple and solid.
- Two-Step inside of the ankle, the rivet is reinforced with two diameters to avoid wear and clamping connection of the cap and the excess of the rivet in its running mode.
- Model for men has a spoiler adjustable in height to adapt to various forms of support leg and maximum rearward contact.
|Weight||1.765 kg (taille 27.5)|
|Range||Ski de Randonnée|
|specificity||Chausson Ez Fit Rapid,4 crochets, coque "porte-feuille", homme|
|Use||Ski de Randonnée, Ski|