You have no items in your shopping cart.
This shoe, Tower Kert GTX is a pure hiking shoe for all.
Garmont Tower sells this series to democratize hiking boot upscale.
The Tower Kert GTX is a versatile shoe at low cost in relation to technology and know-how lies beneath this seemingly simple.
It is extremely light for a shoe of this type, it is usable in all weather conditions with its Gore-Tex lining.
The new system integrates the sole Alveolen ® to make it more comfortable.
If you need a quality shoe versatile for hiking family with a reasonable budget, do not hesitate to Tower Kert GTX is made for you!
Technical Upper Specifications :
- 1.8 mm suede leather and Cordura® mesh for better resistance and breathability
- Toe climbing rubber cap for more forefoot protection
- Soft collar for long lasting comfort
- Flex Notch at instep for more comfortable walking
- Lace hardware : hooks on the cuff, tape webbing and eyelet
- Lace to toe closure allows precise lace closure
- Extra ankle support enhances confidence on tricky terrain
- G-beneFIT construction
- Gore-Tex® Sierra lining for waterproof/breathable quality
- New Alveolen® comfortable footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for more lightness and comfort
Technical Sole Features :
- FrameFlex extra light nylon insole for more stability plus 2,5mm EVA layer for more comfort
- Dual-density polyester injection for better compression resistance combined with extreme lightness
- medium density to ensure comfort (grey injection)
- firm density provides midfoot stability and forefoot flex (yellow injection)
- Vibram® G-Diamond outsole
|specificity||Polyvalence,doublure GORE-TEX® Sierra , confort, Semelle Vibram® G-Diamond ...|
|Use||Randonnée, Balade, sentier du littoral, chemin de saint jacques,...|