You have no items in your shopping cart.
It is no longer the firm PIEPS, which is a market leader in terms of safety equipment mountain, Arva, DVA, ...
PIEPS pioneered leaving in 2003, the first DSP (Digital Signal Processor) tri-antenna only digital proof of reliability and sophistication.
For information, the system allows the DSP microprocessor, using an algorithm specially designed to isolate each signal according to its 'identity' own. This is thanks to the DSP transceiver is able to establish a list of victims - some devices can even track a signal of your choice - mask a signal when the lifeguard asked to focus on the next, allowing resolve situations involving multiple victims more easily.
With its know-how, the company innovates Pieps in 2013 with the launch of detector Pieps DSP Tour.
The DVA is a sensor antennae three victims. It has a marking function for the multi-search victims at Avalanche. Its self very specific to each start, a fourth antenna to check the transmission frequency.
The transceiver DSP Tour can be temporarily disabled by the probe iPROBE.
This new feature offers the following advantages:
- Maximum circular receiving range : digital, in all directions
- Indication of the direction and distance from the first signal
- Indication of the number of detected
- Location great accuracy thanks to 3 antennas
- Bandwidth Research 50 m (without turning or orient the device)
- Self very accurately with the fourth antenna provided for this purpose
- Function "mark-scan" very useful in case of multiple victims
- Frequency measurement for checking the transmission frequency
- Opportunity to update the software in line with developments
- Pack including: conventional carrying harness and manual
- Transmission frequency : 457 kHz (EN 300718)
- Power supply : 3 x Alkaline (AAA)
- Battery lifetime : min. 200 hours in transmit mode
- Maximum range: 50 m
- Search strip width : 50 m
- Temperature Range: -20 ° C to +45 ° C
- Weight: 198 g (including batteries)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 116 x 75 x 27 mm
Warranty 2 years, with possibility of extension register from Pieps.
|Warranty||Garantie 2 ans, avec possibilité d’extension en visitant le site Pieps.|
|specificity||Largueur de la bande de recherche de 50 mètre , plus besoin de faire pivoter le DSP Tour|
|Weight||198 gr (piles incluses)|