You have no items in your shopping cart.
It is no longer the firm PIEPS , which is a market leader in terms of safety equipment mountain, Arva , DVA , ... We are aware of the importance of this equipment , we are committed to offer you the price to be the most competitive player in your safety.
PIEPS pioneered leaving in 2003 , the first DSP (Digital Signal Processor) tri- antenna only digital proof of reliability and sophistication .
For information, a DSP ( from the English " Digital Signal Processor " can be translated as " DSP " or " digital signal processing ") is a microprocessor optimized to run applications of digital signal processing ( filtering, signal extraction , etc. . ) as quickly as possible .
The PIEPS DSP Pro is the successor PIEPS DSP ( released in 2003 ), the first patented 3-antenna transceiver in the world. It guarantees maximum efficiency and easier use in the search for avalanche victim !
The DSP Pro is the device of the class at the Digital Circular maximum range .
In summary, the Pieps DSP Pro detector offers the following advantages :
- The DSP PRO Digital Circular reach maximum
- Indication of distance and direction from the initial detection
- 3 antennas for the accuracy of research
- Bandwidth Research : 55 meters (no need to rotate the camera )
- Smart transmitter : automatic switching of the transmitting antenna , signal adjustment , depending iPROBE
- Motion sensing the inclination and optimized self
- Self single control system: all main functions are tested while the unit is on: transmission frequency operation antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries.
- Marking and scan additional support in case of multi- victim scenario functions.
- Old fashion device
- Measurement of the transmission frequency
- Compatible for research TX600
- Ability to check the latest updates available on your PC or Mac
- Transmission frequency : 457 kHz (EN 300718)
- Power supply : 3 x Alkaline (AAA), IEC-LR03, 1,5 V
- Battery lifetime : min. 200 hours in transmit mode
- Maximum range: 60 m
- Search strip width : 55 m
- Headphone: Stereo, 3.5 mm, 32 ohm minimum
- Temperature Range: -20 ° C to +45 ° C
- Weight: 200 g (including batteries)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 115 x 74 x 27 mm
Warranty 2 years, with possibility of extension register from Pieps.
|Warranty||Garantie 2 ans, avec possibilité d’extension en visitant le site Pieps.|
|specificity||Largueur de la bande de recherche de 60 mètres, compatible pour la recherche du TX600|
|Weight||200 gr (piles incluses)|