You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fixation Team is an exclusive manufacturer of APO.
This fixation, double entries, is composed of Dual Entry Sytem patent for its exclusive Apo self tightening straps.
It allows a traditional entrance or driveway. Snowboarder can adapt his shoes to field conditions or weather.
Team has, of course, all the technology and settings fixation upscale classic.
It allows you effortlessly shoes with ease.
It meets the riders of all levels, no matter their program, thanks to its comfort, precision, its simplicity and speed of use.
Apo works to facilitate your enjoyment of skiing, now you!
Product improvement :
- Foam strap kick super comfortable dess allows longer rides without pain. Easy to adjust
- Loops ultrafast
- Spoiler rotating and centering of the boot
- Base lifetime warranty
- 3-position toe strap
- 30% glass fiber to reinforce the base leads to more responsive
- Rear-entry system
- Power Ratchet : This fast click buckle aluminum has been strengthened to ensure perfect operation in all conditions.
- Lever espresso : The ergonomic bi-material lever (alu + TPR) facilitates gripping. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Team Highback: Spoiler for progressive flex with a triple density Eva for comfort, accuracy and performance.
- Comfort Ankle Strap: The new design of this strap was designed more for comfort. Its thermoformed foam hugs the boots to remove any compression point
- Heelcup Rodeo: The two cornerstones of our attachment are lightweight alloy and reinforced. They provide excellent responsiveness and provide rugged durability.
- 4 x 4 Disc : This disc is suitable for most 4x4 boards on the market since it is the industry standard.
- Responsive Base : Bases are guaranteed for life. They are injected nylon reinforced fiberglass, which gives them nervous and precision. The bi-material pads provide comfort and softness in the ride.
- Ergonomic Toe Strap : This strap before the shape of your boots thanks to the soft EVA. Structure transmits your efforts directly to the board.
- Highback Twist and Boot Centering : With this piece, you can adjust the depth and rotation of your spoiler.
- Adjustement Forward Lean: To adjust the angle of the spoiler, place the piece in one of five available positions by loosening the blue lever and the green screw. (If you want more tilt, you must descend the triangular piece).
- Cable Voltage : From the moment you tilt the spoiler, you have to adjust the cable tension. To resolve this tension (which is necessarily on the hardness of opening and closing the lever), move the red piece by loosening the green and the blue lever (the same as the settings of the slope) and circulating the lever and its base upwardly to more tension. It is important to note (to go out and easier fixation) once verroullée setting at the top of the spoiler a beat about 2 cm should be left.
- Adjustement Toe Strap: Two slots are available to you to position the strap before the size of your boots.
- Set up Your Strap : Three positions with click system is available for you to adjust the toe strap to your boots. This strap is flexible and allows the abutment proper positioning of your boot when entering from the rear. This allows a self clamping without effort.
- Centering Strap Adjustement : These levers allow you to adjust the centering straps without tools.
|specificity||technologie et réglage haut de gamme - Dual Entry System|
|Availability||Livraison à Partir du 26/11/2012|
|Size||Taille S / M uniquement|