You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin offers a new portable GPS with the release of the GPSMAP 62.
This GPS has a reflective screen 65,000 colors 2.6 inches, compatible with BirdsEye ™ Satellite Imagery (subscription required) and Custom Maps ™ functionality.
The GPSMAP 62 is rugged and waterproof, and features a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception all in a sleek new design.
The GPSMAP 62 comes with a built-in basemap with shaded relief, so you anywhere with ease.
Stay the course
With its quad helix antenna and high-GPS WAAS / EGNOS system accuracy HotFix ® satellite receiver sensitivity compatible GPSMAP 62 calculates your position quickly and precisely and maintains the same signal in densely wooded areas and the valleys. Whether you are in an enclosed area, close to buildings or trees, the GPSMAP 62 to help you find your way when you need it most.
Add cards in a snap thanks to the wide range of topographic, marine and road maps detailed Garmin. With 1.7 GB of memory, download detailed topographic maps and go hiking. Download BlueChart ® g2 to enjoy a day on the water or City Navigator NT map data ® to benefit from a specific route guidance ultra street by street (see maps tab for compatible maps display).
GPSMAP 62 also supports downloading BirdsEye ™ Satellite Imagery (subscription required). Download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, the 62 is compatible with Garmin Custom Maps. It is a free software that transforms paper cards and / or electronic cards usable directly to your GPS.
Sign without delay
Back home, you can now save and analyze your data. With a simple connection to a computer and the Internet, you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect ™. This site offers an activity table and allows you to display them on a map using Google ™ Earth. Explore other routes uploaded by millions of Garmin Connect users and share your experiences on Twitter ® and Facebook ®. The start is easy, so get out there, explore, and share
Experience unforgettable moments
GPSMAP 62 supports geocaching (GPX) and allows you to download geocaches directly to your device. By going paperless. Not only will you contribute to respect for the environment but also improving efficiency. GPSMAP 62 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. No more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs! Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches. Compact and lightweight, the 62 is the perfect companion for outdoor activities.
- Unit Dimensions (W × H × D): 6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm
- Screen Size (W × H): 4.1 x 5.6 cm, 6.6 cm diagonal
- Screen Resolution (W × H): 160 x 240 pixels
- Display Type: 65 000 color transflective TFT
- Weight: 260.1 g with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included) NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory :
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Memory: 1.7 GB
- Accepts data cards: no
- Waypoints: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (depending ditinéraire turn by turn): yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Barometric altimeter: No
- Camera: No
- Geocaching mode: yes (paperless)
- Supports custom maps: yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Calendar of hunting / fishing: yes
- Information moon / sun: yes
- Tide tables: no
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Device to device transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): No
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
Package Contents :
- GPSMAP 62
- USB cable
- Quick Start Manual
|specificity||Ecran couleur anti-reflet de 2,6’’, Antenne GPS Quad Helix haute sensibilité pour une réception incomparable...|
|Use||montagne, trekking, chasses au trésor virtuelles (Fonction Géocaching),...|
|Weight||260,1 g avec piles|
|Various information||Compatible avec les cartes de randonnées et routières de Garmin, Préparation d’itinéraires sur le logiciel de planification BaseCamp|
|Autonomy||Autonomie de la batterie de 20 heures avec 2 piles AA|