You have no items in your shopping cart.
The "mittens" Haglöfs Barrier to include a removable inner glove, they are a novelty in 2012.
The presence of Polartec ® microfleece glove provides better heat inside.
Barrier mittens are made from recycled materials with leather reinforcements.
For ease of use Haglöfs we propose an articulated structure for better dexterity.
A compendium of knowledge that will surprise you!
- Mittens equipped with an inner glove Polartec ® microfleece construction with removable "lobster claw" that keep you warm even when wet.
- Mittens nylon wear resistant and windproof
- Water-repellent treated surfaces to improve drainage
- Synthetic microfiber insulation to insulate light etrésistante water
- Microfleece inside to help heat, quick drying, good moisture
- Leather palm for grip and durability.
- Additional leather reinforcements in key areas of wear
- Articulated structure for better dexterity
- Three rooms with thumb nose wipe
- Box construction in the fingers to promote comfort
- Wrist flared to facilitate actions to remove the glove and
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic
- Glove with removable elastic wrist
- Zippers Hypalon ™ laser cut reinforcement at straps
- Connectors for attaching
- Flexable™ 4-way stretch double weave
|specificity||Fabriquées à partir de matériaux recyclés ...|
|Use||Nature, activité extérieure, Quotidienne ...|
|Composition||Gore-Tex ® Adjustable cuff .|