You have no items in your shopping cart.
A versatile, insulated pant with easy on and off and great stow away abilities.
The pants Barrier III is a new 2013 che Haglöfs.
For best protection against the elements, it is treated DWR.
It is ideal for outdoor activities in all seasons.
- Durable DWR treated face for weather protection
- Insulation has an improved warmth to weight ratio
- Elasticated waist with zip fly for good fit and comfort
- Rear hanging loop
- Full length side zips with insulating inner placket for ventilation and easy dressing
- Waist adjustment with snap buttons on sides
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Pants fold into own pocket
- Pre bent and shaped knees
- Cord adjustable cuffs
- No lower inner leg seam to avoid bulk
Pertex® Classic Eco
- Material: 100% recycled Polyester, 50D fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, bluesign®.
- Weight: 72 g/m²
- Material: 50% recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, bluesign®.
- Weight: 80 g/m²
|specificity||Le pantalon se plie dans sa propre poche, femme…|
|Use||Marche, Randonnée, Sentier de Saint Jacques de Compostelle, Trekking, ...|
|Material||Pertex® Classic Eco, QuadFusion|