You have no items in your shopping cart.
Velum II pants for women with excellent breathability.
Haglöfs the manufacturer has paid special attention to the appearance of this range Velum with the choice of materials used.
The Velum II is part of the range and Haglöfs Recycled material is DWR treated.
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Pull on style with elasticated waistband with drawstring
- Lower leg zips with gussets to allow easier putting on/taking off
- Two front and one rear zipped pockets
- Articulated knees
- Polyester mesh lined in the leg to promote breathability
- Polyester taffeta lined in the seat and knees for more reinforcement
- PROOF™ 2 layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50d plain weave with recyclable Polyester membrane, 104 g/m2
- Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm, moisture permeability
- (Inverted cup): >15,000 g/m2/24
|specificity||Proof, Haglöfs Recycled, DWR, femme…|
|Use||Plein air, randonnée, équestre, ...|
|Various information||2 couches|