You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Shist pants is an extremely robust expandable pants woman, designed and manufactured for outdoor activities.
This advanced pants stretch "four-way".
Its protection against the weather is accentuated with its DWR (Many of our fabrics are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry, warm and clean longer. Wherever possible, without compromising the high level of functionality our clothes, we use DWR treatments that are free of PFOS and PFOA - causing less impact on the environment mixed: Climatic ™ fabric reinforcement and robust 4-way stretch)..
Do not forget that Haglöfs is a manufacturer Outdoor 's recognized for its applied technology.
- Front pockets, rear and thighs, all with zipper.
- Flat belt tunnel loops in laminated.
- Fly with zip.
- Offset seams at the inside of the legs for strength.
- Articulated knees.
- DWR treatment without PFOS / PFOA FLUOROCARBONE.
FlexAble ™ 205 g / m²
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex 4-way stretch double-sided weave, bluesign ®
- Weight: 205 g / m²
|specificity||FlexAble™ 205 g/m², Bluesign,Femme…|
|Use||Trekking, randonnée, activités de plein air, TREC, ...|