You have no items in your shopping cart.
A soft and warm freeski pant made from the most comfortable Gore-Tex® four way stretch soft shell fabric.
Features knee protection and double ventilation zips.
- Four-way Gore-Tex® soft shell with a flannel backer for extra warmth provides a flexible garment perfect for making turns down a mountain side
- DWR treated surfaces and extra durable, laminated water resistant zippers
- 3D mesh patches on knee for extra comfort, laminated fleece areas for extra warmth in rear
- Gore-Tex® micro tape used to save weight and increase breathability
- Water resistant fly zipper under protective stand. Double snap closure
- Waist with Velcro adjustment, belt loops and zip
- Pants can be zipped to jackets with zip-in snowskirts
- Vents on both outside and inside of leg for ventilation and body temperature control
- Articulated knees
- Internal lower leg gaiters with elasticated silicon grip
- Schoeller® Keprotech® Kevlar reinforced insteps and lower hems
GORE-TEX® 3-layer for shell Layer
- Material: 100% Polyester, 75D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a soft flannel backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
- Weight: 275 g/m²
Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement
- A highly durable Cordura®/Kevlar® mix fabric with exceptional tear and cut resistance. Used to protect insteps against crampons and ski edges. DWR treated surface.
- Material: 48% Polyamide Cordura®, 32% PU, 20% Kevlar®, reinforcement weave, bluesign®
- Weight: 285 g/m²
|specificity||Gore-Tex ® 3 couches, homme, pièces de maille 3D sur les genoux…|
|Use||Ski, Freeride, Montagne, Guide..|