You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hiking back pack developed for extended day hikes and lighter overnight trips.
Minimalistic and lightweight without losing functionality or carrying comfort.
- Lightweight version of Contact™ Adjustable System for tuning the torso length (40-47cm).
- A 4 mm wire framework gives stability to the pack and distributes loads without adding extra weight to the pack.
- Gender specific women’s back panel, shoulder harness and hip belt.
- Perforated foam shoulder straps and hip belt provides ventilation.
- Zippered pockets on hip belt.
- Floating/detachable top lid with double pockets and key holder.
- Slightly cone shape which gives a wide opening on top for good overview.
- Spin drift collar with double casings.
- External bladder sleeve with access from back panel that keeps the bladder separated from the rest of your gear without risk of leakage.
- Side pockets in stretch woven fabric.
- Dual, detachable loops for ice axe or trekking poles.
- Lashing points for sleeping mat on front.
- Rain cover in separate bottom compartment.
210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide/ripstop fabric with “Diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
210D Velocity Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide dobby fabric with a “broken Twill” weave. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >1500 mm
- Weight: 158 g/m²
|Material||210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide, 210D Velocity Polyamide|
|specificity||Exclusivement pour femme|