You have no items in your shopping cart.
Technically-dialed hiking packs for extended day trips.
A reinforced front panel with lashing points for attaching a pair of crampons or an ice axe.
This bag is designed with Airbac ™ adjustment system allows better ventilation in the contact area at the back.
The Breeze 30 logo on DWR (Many of our fabrics are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry, warm and clean longer. Wherever possible without compromising the high level of functionality of our clothes, we use DWR treatments that are free of PFOS and PFOA - causing less impact on the environment.)
- Airbac™ Adjustable System provides airflow through back contact zone.
- Length-adjustable shoulder straps for precise fit.
- Thermoformed lumbar pad.
- Side pockets in stretch woven fabric.
- Lid with zippered pocket, key holder and elastic cord system on top.
- Frontside stash pocket.
- Elastic attachments for trekking poles.
- Ice axe loop.
- Lashing points on front panel.
- Rain cover in separate bottom compartment.
- Hydration system compatible with internal sleeve and hose routers on shoulder straps.
210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide/ripstop fabric with “Diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
420D HD Oxford Polyamide
- 420 denier high density polyamide fabric with good abrasion and tearing strength. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >2000 mm
- Weight: 220 g/m²
|Material||210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide, 420D HD Oxford Polyamide|