You have no items in your shopping cart.
The backpack profile Matrix 40 is redesigned this year 2013 by Team Haglöfs.
Despite its minimalist appearance, it is a bag of flawless versatility with three new colors.
Its design allows all outdoor activities outdoor or family.
Manufacturing, materials and features were carefully chosen to optimize the function, carrying comfort and weight.
The use of a metal frame of 4mm ensures stability of the bag and distributes loads without adding extra weight
The Matrix 40 logo proudly synonymous with DWR durable water repellent treatment.
- Matrix 40 with ContactTM adjustable system for tuning the torso length (44-51). Harness with shoulder pads that are attached to the adjustable yoke. The shoulder pads then follow the height of the user’s back to provide individual fit
- A 4mm wire framework gives stability to the pack and distributes loads without adding extra weight to the pack
- Suspension system designed to fit well for both men and women
- Partly chamfered shoulder straps with dual density foam to prevent pressure on neck’s muscles
- Metal hook to adjust sternum strap
- High loft shoulder- and lumbar-pads creates airflow for ventilation of your back
- Waist strap with forward pulling compression for easy adjustment and padded wings to provide comfort
- External bladder sleeve with access from back panel that keeps the bladder separated from the rest of your gear to avoid risk of leakage
- Panel loaded single compartment pack
- Easy access zippered pocket on front
- Elastic cord system on front that works as compression of pack
- Dual D-rings and Velcro straps for attachment of trekking poles
- Side pockets in stretch woven fabric
- Internal pocket with key holder
210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide/ripstop fabric with “Diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
420D HD Oxford Polyamide
- 420 denier high density polyamide fabric with good abrasion and tearing strength. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >2000 mm
- Weight: 220 g/m²
|Material||210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide, 420D HD Oxford Polyamide|