You have no items in your shopping cart.
The backpack Matrix 50 is a concentrated minimalist versatility.
This technical backpack of 50 liters is an excellent compromise for racing in the open air as: Rando day, mountain, trekking, mountaineering, travel ...
Haglöfs the manufacturer has paid special attention to the comfort of transportation throughout the Matrix.
This capability means that the Matrix 50 backpack great for many uses.
A rescue whistle at the chest strap appears on this new collection.
- Contact ™ adjustable system. A system of adjustable shoulder harness with Velcro to adjust the length of the torso.
- Frame 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Thermoformed back panel.
- Loops for secure storage of axes.
- Divider in the main compartment.
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression strap.
- Col anti-spray with unique 1-Motion opening.
- Floating top lid with key inside.
- Side pockets can hold water bottles, sardines tent, etc..
- Compatible with hydration system with interior compartment and hose clips on the straps.
- Loops on the front panel for securing a floor mat.
- Elastic cord on the front panel.
- Whistle in the chest strap.
- Reflective impressions.
210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide/ripstop fabric with “Diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
420D HD Oxford Polyamide
- 420 denier high density polyamide fabric with good abrasion and tearing strength. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >2000 mm
- Weight: 220 g/m²
|Material||210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide, 420D HD Oxford Polyamide|
|Use||Course intermédiaire -|