You have no items in your shopping cart.
The backpack Matrix 60 is a concentrated minimalist versatility.
This technical backpack of 60 liters is an excellent compromise for racing in the open air as: Rando day, mountain, trekking, mountaineering, travel ...
Haglöfs the manufacturer has paid special attention to the comfort of transportation throughout the Matrix.
This capability means that the Matrix 60 backpack great for many uses.
A rescue whistle at the chest strap appears on this new collection.
- ContactTM adjustable system for tuning the torso length (47-54 cm)
- Load distributing aluminum framework with contoured head space
- Harness with shoulder straps which are integrated with the shoulder pads. The shoulder pads then follow the height of the user’s back to provide individual fit
- Partly chamfered shoulder straps with dual density foam to prevent pressure on neck’s muscles
- Metal hook to adjust sternum strap
- High loft shoulder- and lumbar- pads creates airflow for ventilation of your back
- External bladder sleeve with access from back panel that keeps the bladder separated from the rest of your gear to avoid risk of leakage
- Floating/detachable top-lid with double pockets and key-holder
- Tent/rope carry under lid
- Spin drift collar with double draw cords
- Elastic cord system on front
- Dual D-rings and Velcro straps for attachment of trekking poles
- Lashing points for sleeping pad on front
- The side pockets in stretch woven fabric have access from both top and side to work as wand pocket and drinking bottle holder
- Side pockets hold a 1L drinking bottle. Finger guide loops for easy restoring of bottle
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression strap and divider
210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide
- 210 denier polyamide/ripstop fabric with “Diamond structure”. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 172 g/m²
420D HD Oxford Polyamide
- 420 denier high density polyamide fabric with good abrasion and tearing strength. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >2000 mm
- Weight: 220 g/m²
|Material||210D Double Diamond Ripstop Polyamide, 420D HD Oxford Polyamide|
|Use||Course intermédiaire -|
|specificity||La gamme de sacs à dos de trekking Matrix est la plus légère.|