You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new generation of bag Oxo comes not only with a new look, a redesigned bag, but with very specific package of new practices in travel and trekking use.
The Oxo Q 50 proposes a system of side pockets called 'Flexpocket' which provides a large amount for what you want to have on hand in your pocket and closed without encroaching on the space of the main compartment.
The opening system '1-Motion 'which will allow you to open the skirt in one movement.
The backpack is Oxo Q 50 profile and extremely versatile. It perfectly combines optimal dimensions, low weight and ease of use
The redesigned suspension system, easily adjustable, which effectively transfer the weight of the bag away from back to hips and maximum comfort during walking.
It sports the logo DWR sign of a durable water repellent treatment to increase impermeability.
- Instant™ Adjustable System. Quick and easy adjustable shoulder harness system for tuning the torso length.
- Gender specific men’s back-panel, shoulder harness and hipbelt.
- Load-distributing framework with contoured head space.
- HDPE frame-sheet with single 6061 aluminium stay.
- High loft lumbar-pad with ventilating dual density foams.
- Haglöfs unique side panel Flex-Pocket™ with dual compression straps and water resistant zippers.
- Front pocket in stretch woven fabric.
- Large front panel zip-opening for easy access to main compartment.
- Double wand pockets.
- Angled water bottle holders with finger guide loops for easy restoring of drinking bottles.
- Divider in main compartment.
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression straps.
- Floating/detachable top-lid with double pockets and water resistant zipper.
- Dual ice-axe loops and shaft retrievers.
- Fully seam taped rain-cover in separate bottom compartment.
- Lashing points for sleeping pad on front panel.
- Spindrift collar with Haglöfs unique 1-Motion™ opening system.
- Polyamide Ripstop 210D Double Diamond
- Material: 210D ripstop nylon with "diamond structure". PU coated for waterproofness and durability. Extremely tear resistant ICT weight. Water treatment PFOS / PFOA repellent
- Water column:> 1500 mm
- Weight: 172 g / m²
- 840D Oxford® Polyamide
- 210D Velocity Polyamide
- Material :210 denier polyamide dobby fabric with a “broken Twill” weave. PU-coated for improved waterproofness and durability. PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,500 mm
- Weight: 158 g/m²
|Material||Polyamide Ripstop 210D Double Diamant - 840D Oxford® Polyamide - 210D Velocity Polyamide|
|Use||Raid, Trekking, Chemin de saint Jacques, Randonnée|
|specificity||Interact ™ système de suspension, DWR|