You have no items in your shopping cart.
A new entry in the catalog of Earth Hiking, sleeping bag Haglöfs Slumber Compact Q with its new summer color.
The Swedish manufacturer offers us a quality bag at a reduced price for a purely feminine clientele.
The range offers Slumber sleeping bags widest, they are composed of a polyester lining.
The Slumber 1 S Q is a 1 season sleeping bag, it offers very good thermal characteristics for this type of range.
It retains its shape mummy. Compared to the men's version, this sleeping bag is slightly wider and fuller.
Slumber 1 S Q is designed for customers who want a real sleeping bag for summer use or travel.
Haglöfs put his knowledge to everyone with this bag at a reduced price for such quality.
- For summer use in the Scandinavian mountain environment.
- Available in size 175 cm.
- Somewhat wider fit than Q Fibre.
- Foot section with increased insulation to keep feet warm.
- Somewhat wider hip area.
- Thermo design with twin fill layers in upper and lower parts.
- Filled channel around face for increased comfort.
- Three dimensional hood with single-hand adjustment.
- Reinforced double Thermo flaps that prevent zipper pinching.
- Internal pocket.
- Hanging loops.
Fabric Design :
- 75 D E19 Water repellent Polyester shell
- 50 D TG - S 4763 polyester lining
- 210 D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff bag)
- Tri-Fusion® fiber filling
|T°. Comfort||5 ºC|
|T°. Comfort Limit||1 ºC|
|T°. Extreme||- 15 ºC|
|Weight||175 cm : environ 1360 g|
|Use||saison été : camping, bivouac, femme|