You have no items in your shopping cart.
A new entry in the catalog Terre de Randonnée, sleeping bag Haglöfs Slumber of his new summer color.
The Swedish manufacturer offers us a quality bag at a discounted price.
The range offers Slumber sleeping bags widest, they are composed of a polyester lining.
The Slumber 1 S is the simplest of the range with good thermal characteristics for entry level bag.
It retains its shape but changes color mummy.
Slumber 1 S is designed for customers who want a real sleeping bag for regular use in summer
It comes in several sizes to suit a wide clientele.
Haglöfs put his knowledge to everyone with this bag at a reduced price for such quality.
- Available in two sizes, for heights up to 1.83 m and 2 m.
- All sizes feature a more secluded section at the bottom of the feet and to keep feet warm.
- Sarcophagus Cup
- Parties at the head and foot are R525 WP waterproof fabric.
- The end of the head is filled with fiber for extra comfort.
- Hood in three dimensions can be adjusted with one hand.
- Col adjustable thermal
- M 2 in the model is provided with a zipper YKK # 5 and bidirectional self-locking over the entire length of port type, whereas the model in 1.83 m is available in the left and right.
- Inside pocket.
- Suspension loops.
- Transport bag
Fabric Design :
- 75 D E19 Water repellent Polyester shell
- 50 D TG - S 4763 polyester lining
- 210 D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff bag)
- Tri-Fusion® fiber filling
|T°. Comfort||6 ºC|
|T°. Comfort Limit||1 ºC|
|T°. Extreme||- 14 ºC|
|Weight||200 cm : environ 1400 g / 183 cm : environ 1300 g|
|Use||saison été : camping, montagne|