You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lestra the manufacturer is a company specialized in the field of coating. His fame is global, it is a reference in terms of sleeping bag for polar expeditions.
The Piz Buin is a sleeping bag with high quality lining down to 1000 g of extreme temperatures.
Its level "comfort limit" reached the temperature of -14 ° C.
Is an advanced product to satisfy the users with highest demands.
The Piz Buin is usable in the mountains.
- Seams (sewn Bridge) are carried out after the filling of the bottom.
- This technique provides optimal support trim, better protection against cold, since no thermal bridge now.
- The bags can be coupled for use in shipments has certain characteristics: heat with elastic collar, outside pocket with zip, ergonomic hood with a special cover, ...
Technical Data :
- V-shaped walls with additional partitions. Parallel assembly of the partitions.
- Partitions closed after filling for a perfect insulation.
- The down shifting.
- Fabric: Exterior and interior: Toray Xtreme Evolution 20 (100% polyamide microfiber), wind, water and dirt-repellent.
- Filling: 1000 g white goose down nine 90:10 (90% down, 10% feathers 650 cu in) presence of Teflon (in water repellent and suitable for allergy sufferers).
|T°. Comfort||9 / -7°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-14°C|
|Packing dimension||38 X 25 cm|
|Compressed dimension||31 X 25 cm|