You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here we are faced with a true four-season sleeping bag by its design and structure.
Its reasonable price makes it accessible to hikers seeking the best value.
The Zensor Nordic Winter is a real sleeping bag fiber "technical". It offers an outstanding weight / warmth.
It is planned for winter weather. You will enjoy it when out in the mountains, cocoon shape makes it a perfect companion to the first glow of Autumn.
1.83 m in the model is available with the closure Right or Left. Models left and right sleeping bag can be zipped together.
- Available in two sizes, for people measuring up to 1.83 m and 2 m.
- All sizes feature a more isolated section in the feet and the bottom to keep feet warm.
- The parties to the head and feet are R525 WP waterproof fabric.
- The end of the head is filled with fibers, for comfort.
- Hood in three dimensions can be adjusted with one hand.
- Thermal structure composed of two layers on top and two layers on the bottom.
- Double deflectors filled with improved protection of the zipper.
- Col adjustable thermal completed.
- The model is available in 2 m with a YKK zipper # 5 self-locking and two-way along the length of type left, while the 1.83 m model is available in left and right.
- Inside pocket.
- Suspension loops.
- Comfort temperature (EN 13537): -12 º C T conf / -20 º C temperature limit
- Extreme temperature (EN 13537): -42 º C T ext
- Total weight (excluding transport bag) :
- 200 cm : about 1750 grams
- 183 cm : about 1630 grams
- Carrying compression.
- R525 WB
- R525 Lining
- 210D Nylon Oxford with PU-coating (stuff sack)
|T°. Comfort||-12 ºC T conf|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-20 ºC Température limite|
|T°. Extreme||-42 ºC T ext|
|Weight||200 cm : 2678 g|