You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pants Rando Pro is a new 2013 Gore-Tex 3-layer active.
Salopette designed pants that are lightweight, protective, durable and resist the elements.
- Fabric delivers a great balance of durability, weight and performance
- Upper back section made from a stretchy material for improved comfort and mobility
- Reinforced front legs and seat
- DWR treated surfaces
- Salopette design with adjustable elasticated braces
- Top to knee side zips with drop seat function
- Fly zipper under protective stand
- Two hand pockets with extra durable laminated water resistant zippers
- Articulated knees
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicon grip
- Reinforced insteps
GORE-TEX® 3-layer 118 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 40D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<5
- Weight: 118 g/m²
GORE-TEX® 3-layer 104 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 30D mini ripstop face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<4,5
- Weight: 104 g/m²
Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement
- A highly durable Cordura®/Kevlar® mix fabric with exceptional tear and cut resistance. Used to protect insteps against crampons and ski edges. DWR treated surface.
- Material: 58% Polyamide Cordura®, 23% Kevlar® aramide, 19% PU, reinforcement weave.
- Weight: 240 g/m²
|specificity||Surfaces traitées au DWR, Guêtres intérieures en bas de jambe avec silicone agrippant|
|Use||ski, Sports d'hiver, randonnée..|
|Material||GORE-TEX® Active 3 couches, Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement|
|Range||Rando - Shell Layer|