You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo Soles 3D Sports is a sole that integrates an electronic circuit with temperature control .
The Thermo Soles 3D Sports shoes are specially designed for lovers of alpine skiing , cross country skiing , skating, cycling and other sports looking for a perfect fit shoes with a 3D ergonomic sole .
Slide the Thermo Soles 3D Sports sports in your shoes and let yourself be surprised .
The Thermo Soles 3D Sport are equipped with temperature sensors which measure the temperature of your feet and adjust the heat immediately.
They spread and an ideal heat when your feet need it most , which is necessary for proper blood circulation of the feet.
For below 31 ° C, the heating is automatically activated and above 41 ° C , it also stops automatically.
The ion polymer batteries are built into the base with a mini jack for charging.
All skiers use in the fan .
Thermo Soles 3D Sports is packed with technology to increase your comfort during your practice winter sports.
Matching size is :
- S = 36 - 37
- M = 38 - 40
- L = 41 - 42
- XL = 43 - 45
- Perfect fit with the sole anatomically shaped .
- Range up to 5 hours of outdoor temperature.
- Heat diffusion : 36-44 ° C.
- The front part of the sole can be cut to reduce up to 2 sizes.
- CE certificate for the charger and batteries
- European Patent Nos. : 103 52 050 203 and 17 143
- 60% polyurethane - 23% Paper - 17 % polyester
Each set of shoes comes with :
- A travel kit
- A charger with dual output jack and LED function indicator (red over green battery charged )
- Charging time of 2 hours (24 hours during the first use)
Each flange includes :
- An electronic circuit with temperature control
- A Lithium- Ion Polymer 880mAh battery last generation (no memory effect , recharge up to 500 )
- A heating element on the front
- An LED indicator and an on / off switch
- A mini -jack for charging
|specificity||Semelles Chauffantes, ...|
|Use||Ski de randonnée, ski de fond, patinage, vélo, raquettes...|
|Various information||Autonomie de la batterie : 2-8 heures, dépend de la température externe|