You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Momentum GTX Snow is a winter shoe manufacturer Garmont. It is designed to respond to winter conditions in the city or mountains.
Its thermal insulation capacity of Momentum Snow GTX is its high impermeability guaranteed by the Gore-Tex ® coupled with 400g Thinsulate ®
Specific rubber sole provides good traction on snow.
She is extremely comfortable and lightweight. It is easy to clean thanks to its superior coverage in Bycast leather.
It is perfect for use quodienne at the coming of snow lady.
The foot is an extremely complex anatomic structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Garmont has always respected the feet of its users, their anatomy and needs for comfort, mobility and foot protection.
Garmont is anatomically directed design by encouraging the foot to use its own natural ability to:
- Stabilize its course
- Absorb shocks
- Propel with efficiency
It also provides an improved fit approximating the typical characteristics of asymmetric feet.
Of course, all materials and components used in our boots offer these benefits in the traditional manner. But also by their application and how to design our ranges that layer to the shape of the foot healthy and function, the foot is encouraged to exercise these duties to the best of his abilities.
FMA FIRST or metatarsal Housing : More room for the big toe.
- Advantage: More space for the normal, relaxed position of the toe - greater comfort.
- Freedom for this toe allows for a mechanism that provides propulsion for the stability, cushioning and effective by the foot.
ASYMMETRIC or ACS System of Closure : lacing forefoot running through the foot at an angle similar to the joints of the toes.
- Benefit: Encourages the shoe to flex like your foot.
LTP and Lateral Post Language : the lateral half of the tongue is thickened.
- Advantage: Provides a more intimate anatomical fit, thus leading to better control and stability.
- Less language drift.
DMP DIFFERENTIAL MALEOLAR Pads : medial heel cushions that are asymmetrical side, as most are anklebones.
- Advantage: Compliments heel security by providing a more anatomical and accurate fit around anklebones.
ASYMMETRIC ACH or cuff height : height of the asymmetric rotator mediolateral.
- Advantage: lower cuff on the lateral side for comfort during heel strike.
- Cut on the medial side for support when climbing and scrambling, and to help resist lateral ankle sprains.
|Weight||0.650 kg la paire|
|specificity||Semelle G4 Sports d'hiver, Doublure Gore-Tex ® / Thinsulate ® 400 gr, Modèle femme...|
|Use||Montagne, Ville, Neige, Balade,...|