You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Sticky Lizard GTX is an approach shoe lightweight and versatile.
This shoe with its look technique offers a high quality of comfort. The sole EVA provides cushioning him out of the ordinary, making it ideal for all types of use.
To allow a precise lacing, the manufacturer has placed the lace very forward on the shoe.
The sole use will be a very good bond with its new rubber suited.
The Sticky is known for its high abrasion resistance thanks to large folding stone used on the front of the shoe.
- 1.8 mm rod suede leather water-resistant
- Lower rod
- Heavy duty mesh inserts
- Pare large stone on the forefoot to better protect the toes
- Carnations and ribbon loops (which allows for better gripping and better maintained) at the lacing.
- Heel cushioning system combined with a ribbon of passers
- ADD system (Anatomatically Directed Design) Garmont exclusive: for more stability, better shock absorption and excellent bending flexibility
- Sock built to better identify and control perspiration odors at best
- Possible to have the shoe with a Gore-Tex XCR liner or just a factory with synthetic
Characteristics of the sole:
- EVA midsole two densities to provide more light and more cushioning to the shoe.
- Integration of a PU midsole in the midsole to provide more stability on heel and midfoot while keeping the flexibility of the forefoot.
- Vibram ® 973 which has an excellent grip thanks to a rubber more adherent
- The sole comes up on the forefoot for a better grip and better protection
|specificity||Confort, légèreté, laçage précis,...|
|Use||Marche, Trekking, Randonnée, Pêche,|