You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pieps something new this year with its new probe Pieps iProbe One carbon with integrated digital technology provides guidance and localization approach each transmitting beacon standards and can disable the transmitter shortly found (with the probe iPROBE ).
It is an essential safety equipment with sensors Pieps.
It operates from approx. 2 meters distance between the probe tip and the transmitting beacon, the first beep (Piep_Piep_) and the LED flashes. From approx. 50 cm, the tone is continuous (Piiiiiiiiiep) and the light is permanent.
If the function is iPROBE for transmitting beacon, the rescuer can deactivate the transmitting beacon sounded by pressing MARK (on the handle of the probe). By pressing the MARK key long or away from the probe tip iPROBE the location of the transmitting beacon (> 50 cm), the transmitting beacon off will be reactivated.
Explanation schema :
1. The handle iProbe
2. When approaching a transceiver for transmission, the light flashes
3. The indicator produces a sound (beeps) at the approach of a transceiver for transmission. At less than 50 cm, the "beep" becomes continuous.
4. Button: Disable / DVA with the assistance iPROBE.
5. Locking system for a quick efficient assembly of the probe
6. Resistant tubes composed of carbon fiber lightweight and high quality. Easy to store with Velcro.
7. Special coating for grip, even with gloves.
8. Printed graduations to estimate the depth of the victim and the thickness of the snowpack.
9. The probe tip includes a receiver to locate any type of issuer.
- Receiving frequency: 457 kHz
- Power supply: 1 battery, Alkaline, Alkaline (AA)
- Life of battery: 150 h
- Maximum range: 220 cm
- Scope of localization: 0 - ca. 50 cm
- Temperature: -20 ° C to +45 ° C
2 year warranty.
|specificity||Profondeur de sondage (mécanique) 2,2 m - Profondeur de sondage totale (électronique et mécanique) : max. 3,60 m|
|Weight||350 gr - (piles incluses)|
|Various information||Longueur repliée 42 cm - étui de rangement inclus|