You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tent Nordisk, Telemark 1 LW is new in 2013.
His name is not related to the world of skiing. Telemark is a county in south-eastern Norway near the coast of Skagerrak. This region has a very rugged and diverse landscape, where half the area is covered by mountains, hills, valleys and lakes, which is why the original name Bratsberg means "steep mountain. Telemark offers a wide variety of national parks, picturesque fjells and plenty of opportunities for hiking in summer and skiing in winter.
After this cultural interlude, we can present the best new market in 2013, Telemark range.
This tent is very spacious for a person with a surprisingly low weight because of its technical construction and the choice of fabrics and components.
One difference compared to the ULW series frame WL is available in aluminum (+ heavy - duty). The weight change it weighs 60 g bare more than the tent ULW.
Telemark 1 LW tent is a surprising product Nordisk despite a very low weight no economy function or comfort, it is exceptional.
Found inside pocket for storage, ventilation with mechanical and window mesh, adjustable tensioning easy, magnetic closure construction, ...
It retains the original with the corner posts which can also be used to convert the door cover.
Its construction is achievable in less than 5 min.
In Brief :
- Solid and robust construction
- Easy installation (see video below)
- Comfortable and spacious for this category
- Tunnel form
- Ultra-lightweight and compact
- Cover and integrated strap
- 10D ripstop nylon fabric
- Triangular mesh pockets inside the tent
- Optimal ventilation
- Door double layer
- Points of hook and loop fastener on the inner tent
- Fast magnet YKK zip closure
- Very high resistance to tearing
- Awning for luggage and equipment
Product Features :
- Number of people: 1
- Number of rooms: 1
- Height (cm): 98
- Exterior Dimensions (cm) 235 x 138 x 96 cm
- Interior Dimensions (cm): 220 x 98 x 86 cm
- Tablet Dimensions (cm): 12 x 41 cm
- Test the wind: 25.0 m / s
- Ropes: Cords 2mm Dyneema ultra-strong and lightweight
- Poles: 1 piéce en aluminium diam 8.05 mm
- "Sardines" (Pegs): 4 Poles DAC aluminum V-Peg 9g
- Weight: 830 g
Water Column :
- Flysheet : 3 000 mm
- Ground sheet : 8 000 mm
- Flysheet: 100% nylon / Rip Stop / Double side silicon layers 3
- Inner tent: 100% nylon breathable Rip Stop
- Outdoor Flooring: 100% nylon rip stop PU Coated
|specificity||Légère, résistance aux vents, fermeture aimantée ...|