You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jacket with Hood Manufacturer Swedish Haglöfs Boa is a fully extensible Soft Shell jacket.
It is based fabiquée fabric FlexAble ™ non membrane provides optimum resistance to wind and water keeping an excellent ratio of breathability.
Its design makes this jacket a versatile and suited to outdoor Air garment.
His hood will protect the neck and gives it an extra edge protection.
The Boa jacket features DWR logo and the logo bluesign ® guarantee of the manufacturer's commitment Haglöfs in its production choices.
Quality and technicality of a great brand Mountain.
- Excellent breathability and stretch thanks to the non-membrane Flexable™ soft shell fabric.
- Durable water repellency/wicking action.
- 4-way stretch fabric with good wind resistance.
- Offset shoulder and sleeve seams for increased comfort.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Snug adjustable hood.
- Two zippered torso pockets.
- Single-hand cord-adjustable hem.
- Elasticated shaped cuff with thumb grip.
- PFOS/PFOA and FLUOROCARBON free DWR treatment.
FlexAble™ 205 g/m²
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane 4-way stretch double weave face, bluesign®
- Weight: 205 g/m²
|specificity||FlexAble™ 205 g/m²|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course,Plein Air...|