You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas Jacket Haglöfs Q Manufacturer is a new 2012. She just appearing on the market with its Gore-Tex ® 3-layer.
Its design makes this jacket a garment more versatile and suitable for outdoor activities Air.
Its length and flap with velcro fastening gives an added advantage of protection.
The quality and sophistication of a great brand Mountain, Atlas Jacket Q surprise you with its protection against the weather.
It is an environmentally friendly product in its enduring aspect, it is designed for many years of use.
- The fabric offers a good balance between durability, performance and cost
- Micro-tape Gore-Tex ® to reduce weight and increase breathability
- Surfaces treated water-repellent
- retractable hood, adjustable at three points with one end reinforced plastic
- main zipper waterproof and bidirectional with a storm flap. Chin guard with microfleece inner surface
- Two pockets on the chest at mid-height and a chest pocket with zipper closure water resistant
- Inside pocket with mesh
- Articulated sleeves with sleeve tabs Velcro adjustable
- a hand adjustable hem
- Loop rear suspension
Outer layer :
- Gore-Tex ® 3-layer 187 g / m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave with ePTFE membrane face and a thin 100% polyester knit funder.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 28,000, RET: <6.5
- Weight: 187 g / m
|specificity||Gore-Tex® 3 -layer, femme…|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course,Plein Air...|