You have no items in your shopping cart.
Barrier III Q vest is a jacket with a classic look.
This versatile insulated vest offers very good thermal characteristics.
It is suitable for a summer or winter.
Haglöfs gives it up to date with flamboyant colors.
It corresponds to all outdoor activities.
It is treated to meet the standards DWR.
It corresponds to the criteria necessary to enter the product Haglofs Recycled
The Barrier III Q as its simple appearance ensures durable insulation while being surprisingly lightweight.
Its fast drying allows everyday use.
- Fabric delivers a durable DWR treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth to weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with zippers and a webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuff made of smooth stretch material
- Single hand adjustable hem
- entre back length: 69,3 cm in size M
- Pertex® Classic Eco
- Material: 100% recycled Polyester, 50D fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, bluesign®.
- Weight: 72 g/m²
- Material: 50% recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, bluesign®.
- Weight: 80 g/m²
|specificity||Haglöfs Recycled, séchage rapide, Femme.|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, Ville, montagne,quotidienne ...|
|Various information||Traitement D.W.R|
|Material||Pertex® Classic Eco, QuadFusion|