You have no items in your shopping cart.
A highly innovative, synthetic insulated, 3 layer Gore-Tex® jacket for colder mountain activities.
The jacket Manufacturer Haglöfs Roc Ice is a new range 2013.
The core Gore-Tex® jacket in our Mountain concept.
A four season jacket in a clean and durable package.
Quality and technicality of a great brand Mountain services to its customers.
- Made from durable 3 layer 70D Gore-Tex®, which is hardwearing, yet soft and lightweight
- Three-way, climbing helmet compatible, adjustable hood with laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- One hidden chest pocket for men and a sleeve pocket for women
- Two mid mounted pockets with laminated zippers and a built in ventilation system featuring two internal zipped pockets with external access
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length: 71,5 cm in size M
Shell layer :
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Weight: 156 g/m²
|specificity||Veste en Gore-Tex® 70D 3 couches, femme|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Plein Air, Alpinisme, Sport, ...|