You have no items in your shopping cart.
Direct Alpine is a manufacturer of clothing for climbing and mountaineering.
This jacket is a Guide concentrate their expertise.
The engineers of this company highly functional clothing design, suitable for the practice of outdoor activated.
The Guide focuses the material combination of high impact, minimum weight, the top of new technologies (ultrasound) and an anatomic fit.
This product is made for adventures in more difficult conditions.
- Significantly higher front collar to protect the face vents +. Asymmetric front zip closure to avoid its contact with the face.
- Large kangaroo pocket on the front (to keep things cumbersome) inside zip pocket, a pocket biceps with additional signal Recco reflector removable.
- Back flexibly contracted section waistline (for better grip at the rear).
- Significantly extended rear section offering sufficient protection.
- Excellent permeability.
- Wind sides easily accessible even with a backpack, zips reach the front part to allow access to the pockets of the lower layers.
- Hood with a compact set in several ways, some (maintenance) of the collar
- Central zip with two sliders bidirectional.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves, the regulation of the lower circumference shaped socket.
- Shortcut front for freedom of movement during leg climbs. Wider rear.
- Possibility to fix the hem (front and back) on the crotch with elastic cord to prevent jacket ride up
- YKK zipper
- Winter Collection 2012-13
- Material : Hardshell 3 laminate Ezanagi
- Made in Japan: mechanical stretch rip-stop nylon
- PU membrane (20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr.)
- 100% PES
|specificity||Matériel de Shell dur 3 stratifiés Ezanagi - Made in Japan: mécanique extensible rip-stop nylon + PU membrane (20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 h) + 100% PES|
Cut UnisexeHomme, innovation,…