You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Windstopper ® Soft Shell jacket Roca II Manufacturer Haglöfs is a novelty in 2013.
This hybrid hooded jacket is made with an innovative blend of materials for better performance.
The hood of the Roca II Hood offers an adjustable three-point compatible with helmets mountain reinforced visor
It is designed with laminated zips under the armpits for ventilation.
La Roca II will soon become your ideal companion for shopping trips or difficult mountain.
Haglöfs often offers us as a high quality product extremely well finished.
- Front torso, hood and shoulders made from a lightweight WINDSTOPPER® shell face fabric combined with synthetic insulation for reduced weight, enhanced durability and thermal capacity
- Sleeves and back made from a highly stretchable WINDSTOPPER® soft shell with a fleece inside for greater comfort
- Three-way adjustable and climbing helmet compatible hood with reinforced peak
- Two hidden front zippers for a hardwearing clean look
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seams to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Sleek inner placket with integrated chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Laminated pit zips for ventilation
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre-folded gusset
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
WINDSTOPPER® 2-layer 97 g/m²
- Material:100% Polyamide, 70D plain woven face and an ePTFE membrane and soft lightweight fleece backer, bluesign®.
- Performance:RET: <2.8
- Weight: 97 g/m²
- Material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, Soft Shell, 70D 4-way stretch twill face, an ePTFE membrane and a soft lightweight fleece backer.
- Performance: Moisture permeability: RET <20.
- Weight: 278 g/m²
- Material: 100% recycled Polyester fibre insulation, sandwich construction with two layers of moisture managing multichannel fibres with a warming crimped hollow fibres layer in between, bluesign®.
- Weight: 80 g/m²
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course, Excursions, Alpinisme, Plein Air...|