You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Skarn jacket is new for the 2013 season men.
This jacket is available in two colors.
The Skarn proposes strengthening the shoulders and sleeves.
The manufacturer makes this jacket Haglöfs soft versatile and robust in dealing with surfaces free DWR PFOS / PFOA shell.
The hood features an adjustable three-point compatible with helmets mountain reinforced visor
Nature is the ground of privileged thurs of this jacket.
- Non membrane FlexAble™ fabric provides the optimum balance of wind resistance together with excellent breathability
- Stretch throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Reinforced shoulders and sleeves
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Three-way adjustable, climbing helmet compatible hood with reinforced peak
- Hidden front zip for a hardwearing clean look
- Two mid mounted pockets with extra durable laminated zippers and a built in ventilation system
- One laminated slanted chest pocket
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretch cuffs with thumb grip
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane 4-way stretch double weave face, bluesign®
- Weight: 182 g/m²
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, bluesign®
- Weight: 205 g/m²
|specificity||Bluesign, DWR, homme…|
|Use||Randonnée, Montagne, Trekking, ....|