You have no items in your shopping cart.
This jacket is designed by Inuit mountain specialist Alpine Mountain Alpine Direct.
Inuit The membrane is made of high thermal and developed these characteristics allow its use in difficult climatic conditions.
It is ideal for mountaineering, skiing, snowshoeing, sailing, through its maximum protection against wind and water.
Its color is thought by the engineering team to make it visible.
This breathable jacket is a high-tech product suitable for the practice of outdoor activities.
It is intended to accompany you for years!
- Shaped close-fitting collar.
- Central zip with two two-way sliders, does not restrict head movement after it is zipped up.
- Two breast zip pockets located above the lumbar strap of a rucksack.
- Anatomical side parts with added material in armpit area allowing improved arm movement.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with possibility of pulling over the wrist (fixing over thumb).
- Shaped lower edge, longer at the back.
- Flat, elasticated seams.
- Made in Europe
- Collection Winter 2012-13
- Material : Polartec® Power Stretch® 53 % PES, 38 % Nylon, 9 % Spandex
|specificity||Homme, Hardshell 3-couche laminée DERMIZAXTM …|
|Use||Sport, Montagne, Mer,...|