You have no items in your shopping cart.
Incus this jacket is versatile in many ways. It can be used in winter as in summer.
It corresponds to all outdoor activities.
This jacket is fully equipped and advanced manufactured from a durable recycled fabric.
In addition, it offers excellent value for money.
The combination of the two membrane PROOF ® (946 and 948), demonstrates the importance carries the manufacturer on each of its models.
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Stand alone collar with 3 way adjustable and removable hood
- Hood features a foam and wire reinforced peak
- Dual storm flaps over 2 way main zipper with intermittent velcro
- Two mid torso and two chest pockets all with water resistant zippers
- Three inner mesh pockets; one of which is zipped
- Water resistant pit zips for increased ventilation when needed
- Reinforcement in key wear areas
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Articulated sleeves with velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back lengt 80 cm L
- Outer layer - PROOF ™ 2-layer
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D plain weave polyester membrane.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 20,000 mm, moisture permeability (inverted cup):> 15,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Weight: 104 g / m²
- PROOF ™ 2-layer
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with 75D polyester membrane mini-recyclable.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 20,000 mm, moisture permeability (Inverted Cup):> 15,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Weight: 125 g / m²
|specificity||Traitement au DWR sans PFOS/PFOA., homme…|
|Use||trekking, ski, randonnée, raquettes, balade en ville ...|
|Various information||gamme 2 couches|